Thursday 3 May 2018

Has it been 2 years already?!

I stumbled upon blogs from a couple of friends of mine, and it dawned on me that I have not been updating this one at all! Not that I haven’t been brewing - in fact I’ve been brewing a little more than usual, thanks to a bit of automation by the Grainfather. It’s just been hell of a ride work-wise, plus Blogger has stopped supporting any official blog app which is awful - that’s why people switch to Wordpress eh. 

And yes, got myself a Grainfather - after all my self-reported disdain about semi-automated units, I caved. For one, my old rig was a tad dodgy in terms of electrical safety and I have 2 boisterous boys running around. Its analog temp control was also hard to deal with. Of course, the GF comes with its own limitations and downsides, but overall it has served me well. 
 
Now that the hot side process is pretty much improved, I’m currently making some changes to the fermentation and conditioning aspect. It’ll take a couple of months (got to save up!) but I’ll post up when done! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;